We provide personalized care, tailored to the individual patient’s needs. Our home health team works within a team approach to recognize and meet the needs of each patient. We work closely with physicians in order to provide prompt responses to concerns and enhance continuity of care. By working closely with the patient, caregiver, and physician, we are able to provide individualized compassionate care that tends to the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
Woodlands Home Health employees undergo thorough interviewing, testing, and screening prior to employment. Employees are educated and supervised daily by our administrative and clinical support staff to enhance the skills and knowledge of all staff and to ensure that Woodlands Home Health’s high standards of care are met and maintained.
The following are some of the services we provide:
- Assessing the overall home environment.
- Recommending specific adaptive devices and suggesting home modifications for home safety.
- Developing and carrying out the home exercise plan and rehabilitation program to maximize total function.
- Personal hygiene.
- Transfers & ambulation.
- Toileting & management of incontinence.
- Meal preparation, planning, and eating.
- Light housekeeping.
- Medication reminder.
Many payor sources accepted including:
- Many insurance/HMO providers.
Please contact us for a full listing of payors.